- A new award!
During the time while children are learning at home, they will inevitably be spending more time online. It is really important that children access the many valuable resources safely whilst avoiding sites and situations that may be harmful to them.
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
.In the 2018/19 academic year, we successfully completed the Route to Resilience programme – an evidence-based and practical approach to character development, supporting the emotional wellbeing and resilience of children and young people. We have recently received confirmation that we have successfully become a Route to Resilience Accredited school in recognition of our work. Well done everybody!