Welcome to Cosby Primary School!
On behalf of the children,
We are a friendly and hardworking school and are proud of our achievements in all areas of school life. Our dedicated and enthusiastic staff have high expectations of our children and
We believe in working together so that all of our children enjoy a happy, successful and fulfilling time at Cosby and value highly the positive relationships we build between children, parents, staff, governors and local community.
I hope that you enjoy visiting our website and finding out more about our school,
Are you joining our Reception Class in Autumn 2020? Please go to our 'Joining Our Reception Class' page on the Parent tab for lots of information!
During the time while children are learning at home, they will inevitably be spending more time online. It is really important that children access the many valuable resources safely whilst avoiding sites and situations that may be harmful to them.
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.